I graduated yesterday and things are slowly starting to sink in. Things went by so quick during the ceremony. When I was in line, shaking hands and having my name called - everything was such a blur. It all happened so fast and then it was over. All that hard work had boiled down to this...and yet it didn't feel real. It still hasn't set in that I'm done. I'm sure during the drive home tomorrow it will.
Having to say goodbye today to people was pretty rough. Spending so much with your peers over the past two years and seeing them everyday will now turn into delayed returned phone calls, facebook chats, and email updates. It's not fun when you realize the life you had become accustomed to, will drastically change. It's hard to put on a front when saying goodbye, but once you're by yourself - the emotions get to you. I have to remember that 'It's not goodbye, it's I'll see you later.'
I recorded my last session today at work. As I said goodnight one last time on Z-FUN, it sunk in that this is really it. The real world awaits. I will miss all my co-workers at Inland Northwest Broadcasting, we shared many laughs.
And I will miss everyone I have befriended during my time here at WSU.
Im sitting here in my empty apartment with my computer, vacuum and the last of my things, for one last night in Pullman.
No comments:
Post a Comment