Monday, May 11, 2009

Driving home.

Well the day started off early. Didn't get to sleep until pretty late last night and sleeping on the floor doesn't really help much.

I said some more goodbyes today, they are never easy.

Staring at the empty apartment as I shut the door, seemed like something out a movie. I know how cheesy - but it really was.

As I was driving home I was thinking about so many things. Certain songs would bring back different memories, it was again like a movie. So cliche. I even passed a real hobo in the middle of nowhere, I wondered what he was doing in his life - how he got to where he is now - but then I almost ran over a bird, so I got back to thinking about me. Not in a selfish way, just reminiscing.

It still hasn't sunk in the there will be no more school, no more late nights editing videos in Murrow - I'm sure someday soon it will hit me.

It feels great to be home and sleep in my own bed.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Congrats on graduating! I don't think it ever quite sinks in...