Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Dish and After Further Review

Thursday I attended the taping of 'The Dish' - really fun show. Got to spend some time with Danielle Fishel - she played Topanga on the 90's show 'Boy Meets World'.

Friday was a relaxing day - didn't do much. That night Jenny and I went to my friend Josh's play "The Apple Tree". It's three different one acts - and comedic. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed it.

The play was in NoHo and we got there early. Needing some food we park and started to walk. Seemed like we were walking forever before we came across a decent place to eat. We finally arrived at Panera. This Panera was strange though because all the other Panera's I've been too you get little buzzers for when your meal is ready - not this one though. Random tidbit lol.

Saturday I went to the taping of the pilot episode of Versus Networks' 'After Further Review'. It is a comedic sports debate show. Two comedians take a side (in this case Yankee's vs. Red Sox). There is a panel of jury members (comedians also) and a crowd / audience. I was an audience member and was given the prop of a big foam #1 finger. We were asked to be rowdy and act like we were at a sporting event. Taping lasted quite a long time. Should be airing in the next few weeks.

Sunday is another relaxing day, before Monday comes.

No comments: