On Wednesday I went to Six Flags with Jenny and her roommate and friend.
Woke up at the same time as I did for work and headed to meet at Jenny's place to ride up to Six Flags in Valencia. She lives right by E! so it was the usual drive.
We got there around 11 and I couldn't wait to get on the rides. It was overcast and started to spritz some rain drops! Weird weather for LA. That didn't stop me from being excited - but I was also a little anxious about the rides - I've never been on a real intense roller coaster before.
Our tickets were half price too - which is great! Only $30.
The first ride we went on was an old wooden coaster - something easy I thought. Nope. The first drop on that bad boy really had my stomach in knots! I thought - wow if that was bad then what was I in for? The ride was intense and fun - but left me a little off center.
We went on the Scream - which had loops and the usual sort of things - but it was really simple and didn't make me scream at all - in fact it seemed alot less intense than that damn wooden coaster.
Our third ride was in my opinion, the worst. It was the Batman one and it threw me off and made me crazy dizzy.
The new Terminator ride had a long wait and it looked nothing like the ads on TV - it was a wooden coaster and I didn't quite get it. We didn't go on it - but oh well.
There were lots of other rides we went on and it was quite the adventure. For the last ride we were on X2. Its hard to explain exactly what is going on with the ride - im sure google has some pictures. Anyways, as your riding up to the top they play Metallica's Enter Sandman and then a countdown goes and all of a sudden you drop 90 degrees face down to the ground and then go backwards and do loops - some pyrotechnic flames go off and all sorts of mayhem. I enjoyed the ride - but before going on it I was thinking I wouldn't. It was a great ending ride for the day. We left and had to head back to downtown so we could go to the taping of 'The Soup'
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment